SPAIN – STUDENT TRIP
Barcelona and the Costa Brava
Cultural, Discovery, and Football
All Secondary Students Invited
10 Days – Mid-April, 2018
- Explore and discover Barcelona right outside our hotel in the heart of the city
- The Spanish culture of food and tapas – outdoor cafes and markets.
- The Arts – such as Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali, and more.
- The Historical Buildings and Cathedrals, and the famous Architecture of Antonio Gaudi
- Barcelona beach
- The Dali Museum
- Amazing parks
- Bullet train to Figueres – Cadaqeus fishing village (1 hour by train) on the beautiful Costa Brava; close to France on the Mediterranean coast where the famous artists Salvador Dali Museum and where he lived, as well as where Picasso spent much time painting
“FOOTBALL – FC BARCELONA”
- A daytime tour of the famous Barcelona Football Stadium (Camp Nou) and its attached museum.
- See a premier La Liga team* match with FC Barcelona vs. Valencia, April 15th
- April through May is “La Liga” premier Championships season. *A ticket for the game will be around 3,000 to 4,000 Baht extra if you want to see the FC Barcelona vs. Valencia match, April 15th, at the Camp Nou Stadium. If not, you can something else with a Chaperone.
I will need to know if you are joining us by mid September, 2017 with a full payment deposit so I can reserve Air fare, Accommodations, and Emergency Insurance (Deposit information coming soon)
- Total Price range around 85,000 BAHT which includes everything EXCEPT for the Premier La Liga Football match ticket (around 3,000/4,000 Baht extra a few months before we go).
- We will need a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 15.
- We will reserve you a place on a “First Come-First Serve” basis.
- This trip is open to all secondary school students, Grades 7 to 12, and all ISE staff.
- Spanish language skills are not needed
- Please speak to Mr. Murray and/or Mrs. Applegate for further questions, and check out the Bulletin Board next to my room 202
Please contact ASAP at email@example.com or see me in person to let me know if you are interested in going on our trip